PDA

View Full Version : '40 Champion right tail light lens?

Corvanti
02-18-2011, 02:09 PM
had a bad day yesterday...
anybody have one for sale?
right turn signal went out. i sat it on the "shelf" in front of the rear bumper, next i knew it hit the ground :mad:
turned out the bulb was ok - loose wire connection... :rolleyes:
already looked thru the stude vendors' site, ebay, etc. - nothing found.

Chris_Dresbach
02-18-2011, 03:32 PM
Those can be hard to find. I might have an extra one, I'll look tonight.

Corvanti
02-18-2011, 11:28 PM
Those can be hard to find. I might have an extra one, I'll look tonight.

thanks... i'm afraid this might be close to a piece of "unobtainium". i saw one for a commander, but not a champion...

gordr
02-18-2011, 11:52 PM
Seems to me that I have more than a pair of lenses for my '40, but I'm not at home right now to check. I could check in a week or so.

If you haven't found a lens, give this thread a bump about mid-week next week to remind me, or send me a PM.

StudeSchack
02-19-2011, 06:05 AM
Might want to check here...says he has one, but also says "sold"...worth a call

http://www.taillightking.com/

Corvanti
02-19-2011, 09:50 AM
Might want to check here...says he has one, but also says "sold"...worth a call

http://www.taillightking.com/

thanks. i shot him a email, will call monday if nothing else shows up...

Corvanti
02-19-2011, 09:51 AM
Seems to me that I have more than a pair of lenses for my '40, but I'm not at home right now to check. I could check in a week or so.

If you haven't found a lens, give this thread a bump about mid-week next week to remind me, or send me a PM.

thanks - will do!!! :)

Chris_Dresbach
02-19-2011, 04:46 PM
thanks... i'm afraid this might be close to a piece of "unobtainium". i saw one for a commander, but not a champion...

Well, I looked. I thought I had one but don't. Sorry about that. I did find a few extra chrome bezels if you ever need one.

Corvanti
02-19-2011, 08:47 PM
Well, I looked. I thought I had one but don't. Sorry about that. I did find a few extra chrome bezels if you ever need one.

i appreciate your looking! i'm ok on bezels, but that reminded me of a bunch of avanti parts i need to catalog and sell... :)

Corvanti
02-22-2011, 01:40 PM

bump, per request :)
still no luck...