Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 34 Dictator 3 Window Coupe

Hey Stude Fans!
    I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the 34 3 window I picked up! Been off the road since 54 & always garaged but was taken apart to paint & never finished! All the door handles inside & out were lost @ chromers I need Handles, Tail light lenses, Front windshield rubber! Any ideas on where to get these? Does anyone have Spares they will sell? Anyone out there looking for a 34 3 window? In the Studebaker world it should stay stock! Email me off site for parts please! Or call me! Thanks for your time! Bill mtnmanbf@aol.com or (818) 517-3907

Not one person knows where to get parts for a 34 Studebaker? Winshield rubber? Nobody make one? anybody have any extra handles? How & where do you guys & girls get Studebaker Parts? HELP! HELP! I Can't Swim! Throw me a Part I Mean Rope!!! Tks! Bill

Comment

You need the Antique Studebaker Club.

Terry

Comment

Originally posted by dictator27 View Post
        You need the Antique Studebaker Club.

Terry
        That is excellent advice. I know of quite a few ASC members who have restored 1934 Studebakers and most are quite willing to help fellow members.
        Once you join get in touch with me and I will send you in the appropriate direction.
        Richard Quinn
        Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

The early series cars in '34 had the vertical louvers like the car above. In Spring '34 Studebaker introduced what they referred to as their "Year Ahead" models that had horizontal louvers. Which of the two do you have?
          Richard Quinn
          Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

Couldn't hold it any longer!

Originally posted by Studebaker Wheel View Post

The early series cars in '34 had the vertical louvers like the car above. In Spring '34 Studebaker introduced what they referred to as their "Year Ahead" models that had horizontal louvers. Which of the two do you have?
            Looks like the photographer made the lady stand there a loooooooooooooong time.
            KURTRUK
            (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Working...
            X