Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ken Holste - Blue Island, IL. (2/15/2011)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken Holste - Blue Island, IL. (2/15/2011)

(copy from Richard quinn)

Ken Holste (Blue Island, ILL) past president of the SDC and ASC passing
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

So sorry to hear this.

Ken Holste was a real gentleman; an honest inspiration to all who knew him.

The Studebaker world has lost a significant person.

RIP, Ken. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Sorry to hear this too. Ken was a great guy and will be missed by all.

Jim
      "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
      their Memorials!

Comment

My condolences. Ken was a nce guy and real gentleman. I knew him about 40 years.
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Met Ken and Dick Stuart in the early 70s when my parents took me to a meeting at Kens to organize the Blackhawk Chapter, I was probalbly 12 and crazy about Studes. Ken had a Stude toy collection he took time to show me that night and since then I started colecting toys. Ken was always the kind of guy that made you feel he was happy to see you. My father bought Stude parts from his father and recently showed me reciepts possibly by Kens dad. Another sad loss of a Stude friend. Ed

Comment

I went to the wake tonight. There were other Studebaker friends there too. I'm very sorry to hear he is gone, he was a good guy and he'll be missed.
            John V.

Comment

Ken was one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. He will be missed.

Comment

Working...
              X