looking for an automatic transmisssion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for an automatic transmisssion

anybody out there have a working powershift trans out there they want to sell? I would consider a regular flightomatic as well. I would also consider a AMC or FMX type tranny if converted to Stude. Surely someone has converted to a late model OD automatic has one of these laying around. Thanks in advance.
    1962 Champ

51 Commander 4 door

I have a couple of FOM trannys but it's a long way to Illinois
    Jamie McLeod
    Hope Mills, NC

1963 Lark "Ugly Betty"
    1958 Commander "Christine"
    1964 Wagonaire "Louise"
    1955 Commander Sedan
    1964 Champ
    1960 Lark

Comment

I have rebuilt power shift with new converter, but California is a lot longer ways away.
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

Check with Myer Studebaker in Ohio. Michael and Jon are always doing restorations with owners upgrading to 4 speed GM auto or switching to 5 speed Tremec so they may have a PowerShift in Stock.
        sigpic
        John
        63R-2386
        Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

I have a working flight-o-matic, central Indiana, works and shifts great, but-- the parking prawl is broken.

Jim
          "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
          their Memorials!

Comment

What's fit on I have one out of my 62 Daytona if it will work for you..

Comment

I have a FOM that may be available, removed it from a 64 Daytona CNV and replaced it with a 700r4. Trans has 63k miles on it, drove great, needs new seals, also have starter. I have a DG200 (coming out of a 55 Speedster) that was rebuilt with DG250 parts and seems to be a first gear start (limited test drives), also have starter. Both trans are located in Memphis.

34 Studebaker Street Rod (completed)
              55 Speedster (in work)
              63 Lark R2 (completed, 63K miles)
              64 Daytona CNV (completed, 63K miles)
              64 Avanti R2 (completed)
              85 Avanti(blackout trim, 10K miles)
              89 Avanti CNV (19K miles)

Comment

Working...
              X