South Bend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Bend

Just back from South Bend. Both vender and buyer attendance looked way down.
    Klif

55 Speedster
    55 Speedster/Street Machine
    63 Avanti R2
    64 Convertible R1

I'm just back from SB also and vended, I would respectfully disagree with Klif that vendor count was way down but buyer count was down and we expected that. Our sales did not reflect the low customer traffic as the ones that came seemed to be serious buyers.Our dollar sales volume was about the same as always takng into account that prices have gone up. We were at SASCO but I went to the fairgrounds and the vendors there seemed about the same as usual.
    Frank van Doorn
    Omaha, Ne.
    1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
    1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
    1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

I'm just back from SB also and vended, I would respectfully disagree with Klif that vendor count was way down but buyer count was down and we expected that. Our sales did not reflect the low customer traffic as the ones that came seemed to be serious buyers.Our dollar sales volume was about the same as always takng into account that prices have gone up. We were at SASCO but I went to the fairgrounds and the vendors there seemed about the same as usual.
      Frank van Doorn
      Omaha, Ne.
      1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
      1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
      1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Working...
      X