Four Studebakers on the way to Sal next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four Studebakers on the way to Sal next week

A 1954, 3R11, 1964 Cruiser Survivor, 1950 4 door and a plain Jane 1962 Lark, all on one trailer next week. Just part of a collection we'll be prepping and listing on ebay.

JDP Maryland

How much for the Frua Larks?

Comment

I noticed that nice Cruiser sitting in Amarillo,TX. in that shot. the car looks really great overall!
      Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Originally posted by mbstude View Post
        How much for the Frua Larks?
        I think he has a deal with a local museum to get a tax write off to cover his cost and shipping from Europe, but I'm sure he'd love a large cash offer. .
        JDP Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by 63t-cab View Post
          I noticed that nice Cruiser sitting in Amarillo,TX. in that shot. the car looks really great overall!
          I bought that car maybe 7-8 years ago, sold it to Lee in Fort Wayne, than Pat bought it in La., before it came back to us. It's a real Survivor. Pat drove it up and down the western part of the USA without a hitch.
          JDP Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by JDP View Post
            I bought that car maybe 7-8 years ago, sold it to Lee in Fort Wayne, than Pat bought it in La., before it came back to us. It's a real Survivor. Pat drove it up and down the western part of the USA without a hitch.
            Too bad it doesn't have a hitch as I would like to pull a trailer with it.
            sigpic
            In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

I like the look of that 64, hitch or no hitch.
              pb

Comment

My Truck

Hey John, I believe that is a picture of my Transtar in Steve B's driveway in front of the Cruiser... do you know when the picture was taken?
                Mark Hayden
                '66 Commander

Comment

Originally posted by Mark57 View Post
                  Hey John, I believe that is a picture of my Transtar in Steve B's driveway in front of the Cruiser... do you know when the picture was taken?
                  I'll check with Pat, he was vistiing a Studebaker friend with the Cruiser.
                  JDP Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by Milaca View Post
                    Too bad it doesn't have a hitch as I would like to pull a trailer with it.
                    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
                    Romans 15:13
                    Deuteronomy 31:6
                    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

the '50 looks clean. would have been interested, but making a road trip to nj today to pick up my new ride... stay tuned
                      Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Working...
                      X