PDA

View Full Version : New Original 1960 Studebaker Lark Brochures - direct from former Studebaker Packard New Car Dealers

JBarton
01-25-2011, 09:27 AM
For Sale: 165 of brand new original 1960 Studebaker Lark new car brochures with full color photos and information of the various models. 9 of brand new original larger 1960 Studebaker Lark new car color brochures.

Also available - new original script neon signs for: Studebaker, Packard, Avanti, Rockne, Erskine - all models - including Studebaker Lark. Personally hand-blown to the finest commercial quality in your choice of neon colors. Ready to hang and enjoy - full performance warranty. Anything in beautiful custom neon for your garage, home, or office.

Barton Sales & Service - former Studebaker Packard New Car Dealers - Middletown, Ohio. Website: www.BartonNeonMagic.com . Email: info@BartonNeonMagic.com .

StudeRich
01-26-2011, 01:56 PM
Mr. Barton; your private messages are shown under the "Notifications" click-down button at the right, top of the page. You've got Mail!

Bob Andrews
01-26-2011, 03:55 PM
Could you share a picture of each? I collect anything Lark, and would be very interested if I don't already have them. Can't afford one of your beautiful signs, but a brochure, I can do!:)