Does Anyone have a 64-66 2dr front parking brake cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyone have a 64-66 2dr front parking brake cable

Apparently these are very hard to come by and used only on the 64-65 and 66 Larks. There are other types available through NAPA and Car Quest that can be modified to fit but I dont have any part numbers.Can anyone help ?

Send me a PM with the dimensions, and I'll see what I can come up with.

Jim
    "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
    their Memorials!

Comment

Hi Sorry I do not have an old one to get the dimensions from..

Comment

Ray,
        I just checked with my guy, he thinks he can make it up. He'll look and let me know.

Jim
        "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
        their Memorials!

Comment

Originally posted by mrjazzmillcreek View Post
          Apparently these are very hard to come by and used only on the 64-65 and 66 Larks. There are other types available through NAPA and Car Quest that can be modified to fit but I dont have any part numbers.Can anyone help ?
          Hi Ray,

I saw this on ebay two days ago. I dont know if it is correct but maybe someone else could chime in.

1964 GT Hawk
          PSMCDR 2014
          Best time: 14.473 sec. 96.57 MPH quarter mile
          PSMCDR 2013
          Best time: 14.654 sec. 94.53 MPH quarter

Victoria, Canada

Comment

Thanks Jim and Allen.The one on ECAY is for a convert or wagon,it is not the same because of the X Frame. Ray

Comment

Working...
            X