• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After dinner mint 1-23-11

Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO

Interesting hood ornament.
    Alex Nelsen, certified Studebaker nut.
    Driving a 1954 Champion Coupe powered by a Chrysler 383.
    Lizella, GA

Comment

Looks like the factory accessory hood ornament

Comment

VI or VIII

Very NICE! A nicely dressed up (for the Dance) to look like a Regal, '60 Deluxe 2 Dr.
        It is missing it's "Lark VI or VIII Nameplates, but COULD be a V-8, since it's a "60.
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
          Very NICE! A nicely dressed up (for the Dance) to look like a Regal, '60 Deluxe 2 Dr.
          It is missing it's "Lark VI or VIII Nameplates, but COULD be a V-8, since it's a "60.
          Yes, it appears to have the 'Regal Kit' option. That car was in Glendale last May, and up until that time, I can't say I've ever seen one in that Sudan Beige spring color before:

Craig

Comment

Wow, that little bugger is nice! Any interior shots?

And, forgive the OT, but what's the deal on the green partial GT in the background with the reversed hood? Intriguing...

If you've got pictures of it, it could be 'partial candy'<G>
            Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
            Romans 15:13
            Deuteronomy 31:6
            Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Just a cute car, I see 59-60s taking off in price in the future.
              101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

There is quite a story to go with that car. It started life as el cheapo model, heater delete, one sun visor, etc. Dad pick up that car and hauled it to Texas just to get and A/C added. and it was freshly painted a baby sh*t yellow and new upholstery. new windshield rubbers but the wrong ones, how the back glass stayed in on the trip, only God knows. Well to make a long story short, I retrieved the stainless from my pasture of Studebaker part cars, added A/C, heater, repainted it, side window trim stuff. Turned out fairly neat but different.

Comment

Working...
                X