• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interesting custom truck

c'mon, quit teasing, show us the rest!! Thanks, Junior
    sigpic
    1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

very nice custom truck of the year winner (custom classic trucks)

Search forum for Jeff Wingo, his truck has turned many heads and became thread material a few times here.

I lost track of Jeff some time back, He was involved in computer graphics or web hosting and about 2008 when the economy started going south his personal web site went down and his truck showed up on ebay. I don't believe it ever sold on ebay, and I'm not sure what's become of the truck.

I personally invited Jeff to a couple of Internationals, but as life goes, either prior commitments or work kept him from attending.
      Good guy, awesome shopwork.

That's a hand painted/airbrushed sheet of aluminum in the bed, I recall the tailgate being a Ford piece heavily modified and welded into original opening, and the Wheel wells are infact rusted out Stude fenders......just the commonly rusted out bottoms were cut off.

His story is pretty easy to find, and the trucks progression, last I checked the shop that did the work still had numerous pictures of the work they did.
      Last edited by 4961Studebaker; 01-21-2011, 07:37 AM. Reason: to add picture
      61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

Last edited by DEEPNHOCK; 01-21-2011, 08:06 AM. Reason: It is 'Ford Truck' abbreviated.....sheesh!
        HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Awesome workmanship...
          Only three things I would do differently......
          (a) White seats.
          (Who's he kidding? White would last .005 seconds with this crowd)
          (b) Just put an air cleaner on it.
          (I don't like garbage can lid engine covers.)
          (c) Needs headlight trim rings.
          (Has a 'guppy eyes' look to the front end)
          Last edited by DEEPNHOCK; 01-21-2011, 08:13 AM.
          HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
          X