Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Vacation Candy

1956-USA-098 by huebner family photos, on Flickr

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Looks like it was blue car day on the mountain.
    Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO

Comment

It is nice to see a picture where every car isn't silver.

Comment

61, Ragging on my Honda Civic?

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
          61, Ragging on my Honda Civic?
          Yep

Most of the time we take the wife's Civic somewhere, which is silver of course, we see an identical car on the road.

Comment

Not only is someone smart enough to have a Studebaker, they also have a water bag. Don't see those anymore.

Comment

They didn't have Porta-Potties way back then?
              Jeff

Originally posted by BobGlasscock View Post
              Not only is someone smart enough to have a Studebaker, they also have a water bag. Don't see those anymore.
              HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Oh, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff. I do hope you are kidding! That bag of water is for drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by BobGlasscock View Post
                  Oh, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff. I do hope you are kidding! That bag of water is for drinking.
                  Or for filling up a radiator that sucombed to the heat!
                  Joe Roberts
                  '61 R1 Champ
                  '65 Cruiser
                  Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Just look how much better that 53 looks compared to the competitors. Not even close.

Comment

Couple of observations:
                      Two out of the three cars have whitewalls (just a comment brought on by the.....shall we say lively.....discussions in Hemmings Classic Cars regarding whitewalls 'back in the day'). Also, the fit of the hood on the '53 C-body appears to demonstrate the oft-discussed issues with the fitment of the early C-K front sheet metal.
                      Last edited by r1lark; 01-22-2011, 07:56 AM. Reason: fix stupid typing error
                      Paul
                      Winston-Salem, NC
                      Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
                      Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

Originally posted by r1lark View Post
                        Couple of observations:
                        Two out of the three cars have whitewalls (just a comment brought on by the.....say we say lively.....discussions in Hemmings Classic Cars regarding whitewalls 'back in the day'). Also, the fit of the hood on the '53 C-body appears to demonstrate the oft-discussed issues with the fitment of the early C-K front sheet metal.
                        Paul - I bet Hemmings got enough comments about the "whitewall-blackwall" thing to have filled a whole issue of the magazine - always wonder about peoples memories. Photos, however, do not lie.

Another observation - the driver must have had a little European influence on the placement of the outside rear view mirrors. Might have looked stylish, but like my Dad's '62 Hawk, they are basically useless there...

Comment

If that's an Imperial, there's a hemi hiding under the hood!

Comment

Working...
                          X