This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking in Omaha

I will be staying with relative in Omaha and not the meet hotel. What is the parking situation at the meet hotel for those not staying there? Just trying to get an idea of what to look forward to before I get there. Thanks, Joe Roberts
    Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter

There will be room for you. If you don't bring a Studebaker why don't you sign up Dick & Martha Ann's car for display. You will have a quaranteed spot.
    Denny L

Comment

There will be room for you. If you don't bring a Studebaker why don't you sign up Dick & Martha Ann's car for display. You will have a quaranteed spot.
      Denny L

Comment

Quaranteed? Is that something between guaranteed and quarantined?
        "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Quaranteed? Is that something between guaranteed and quarantined?
          "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Never thought of that. I'll have to check on it. Thanks. Joe Roberts

"There will be room for you. If you don't bring a Studebaker why don't you sign up Dick & Martha Ann's car for display. You will have a quaranteed spot.
            Denny L"
            Joe Roberts
            '61 R1 Champ
            '65 Cruiser

Comment

Never thought of that. I'll have to check on it. Thanks. Joe Roberts

"There will be room for you. If you don't bring a Studebaker why don't you sign up Dick & Martha Ann's car for display. You will have a quaranteed spot.
              Denny L"
              Joe Roberts
              '61 R1 Champ
              '65 Cruiser

Comment

Working...
              X