Stude runs hot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stude runs hot!

like a dog chasing his tail, after the radiator was flushed, hoses replaced, fan belt replaced, head gasket replaced, head surfaced and the engine still ran hot the only thing i had not removed to inspect was the water pump, yep the shaft did turn, once the housing was removed found the impeller off the drive shaft two of the vanes were lodged up in the housing............
    now i am in the "hunt" for an impeller: for a 1925 special six: can someone point me towards a source??
    MERRY CHRISTMAS

Originally posted by bjc View Post
    like a dog chasing his tail, after the radiator was flushed, hoses replaced, fan belt replaced, head gasket replaced, head surfaced and the engine still ran hot the only thing i had not removed to inspect was the water pump, yep the shaft did turn, once the housing was removed found the impeller off the drive shaft two of the vanes were lodged up in the housing............
    now i am in the "hunt" for an impeller: for a 1925 special six: can someone point me towards a source??
    MERRY CHRISTMAS
    Do any of these look familiar?

Comment

no sir: but thanks anyway: i'll get my granddaughter to post a photo of the one i need in the morning;;;; Merry Christmas

Comment

Working...
      X