Happy Holidays to all of the Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Holidays to all of the Forum

I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish all of you Happy Holidays. The Forum community is a wonderful group of people and SDC is lucky to have you. I look forward to 2011 being a great year for the club, with several new things coming on board. Happy New Year!
    Mimi Halgren
    President, SDC

We in the SDC are fortunate to have such a great organization supporting our cars. Thank you Harry Barnes.
    Don Wilson, Centralia, WA

40 Champion 4 door*
    50 Champion 2 door*
    53 Commander K Auto*
    53 Commander K overdrive*
    55 President Speedster
    62 GT 4Speed*
    63 Avanti R1*
    64 Champ 1/2 ton

* Formerly owned

Comment

Likewise. Hope to meet you in person at Springfield!
      Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
      Romans 15:13
      Deuteronomy 31:6
      Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by mimi View Post
        The Forum community is a wonderful group of people and SDC is lucky to have you. Mimi Halgren
        President, SDC
        Say, Mimi, with that terrific attitude, perhaps you'd consider becoming Forum Moderator when Bob Shaw retires December 31 of next year? Do you have sufficient experience herding cats?

And with a husband named Bob, you're already halfway home to Universal Forum Approval!

('Back at you on the good wishes!) BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by mimi View Post
          I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish all of you Happy Holidays. The Forum community is a wonderful group of people and SDC is lucky to have you. I look forward to 2011 being a great year for the club, with several new things coming on board. Happy New Year!
          Mimi Halgren
          President, SDC
          A very Merry Christmas to the Halgrens & all Forum members throughout the world. Christmas day here in Melbourne is forecast as 28 degrees C so it is a good excuse to drive our '64 Hawk with presents to our daughter's home.
          Greta & Jim Quigley.

\"QUIGLEY DOWN UNDER\"
          MELBOURNE.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone.
            Gary Sanders
            Nixa, MO

Comment

Merry Christmas to all from the Clemens family in the lower Ozarks.

Comment

Thank you very much Mimi for so kind words.

Merry Christmas to all

Last edited by Ricardo; 12-23-2010, 05:20 PM.

Comment

RE: Happy Holidays

Same to you Mimi and to all the rest of you out there in Studebaker land. Have a great weekend, stay safe and stay well.

Comment

Happy holidays to you and your family and have a happy and safe new year. A shout out from your upper neighbor in Southern California near LA.
                    -Glenn

Comment

Thanks to Mimi and the SDC, Xmas day here in Adelaide 34 C just another warm Aussie Xmas. Are you coming to the Aussie Studebaker Meet in Perth next year Mimi?
                      John Clements
                      Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Merry Christmas Mimi

From my family to yours --- Merry Christmas!

Mike Gahlbeck

Comment

Backatcha Mimi!

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Thanks Mimi, And here's wishing Health, wealth, and happiness to all during this joyous celebration of our savior's birth.NT

P.S. Jeff, you always seem to find the cutest elvs!
                            Neil Thornton

Comment

Merry Christmas to all Forum friends from Kent, OH, also.

Geez, there's nobody just hanging around that looks like Jeff's "friend", when I take a picture of my Studes!
                              Bill Pressler
                              Kent, OH
                              (formerly Greenville, PA)
                              Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
                              Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
                              1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
                              1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
                              All are in Australia now

Comment

Working...
                              X