Good Stude Vendor Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Stude Vendor Experience

Last week I ordered an R1 fuel pump from Phil Harris at Fairborn Studebaker in OH. I liked the way I was spoken to on the phone, and the part arrived just a couple or three days later, well-packaged.

In this age of complaining (guilty myself), I thought a good vendor experience should be spread around.

Bill Pressler
    Kent, OH
    '63 Lark Daytona Skytop
    Bill Pressler
    Kent, OH
    (formerly Greenville, PA)
    Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
    Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
    1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
    1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
    All are in Australia now

I agree...Phil is very pleasant and extremely helpful...I recommend him highly.

1961 Hawk 4BC,4-SPEED,TT

Lewisville,NC
    (formerly chevpartsman)
    1961 Hawk ...4-Speed;4bc;Twin Traction

Ken Byrd
    Lewisville,NC

Comment

I agree...Phil is very pleasant and extremely helpful...I recommend him highly.

1961 Hawk 4BC,4-SPEED,TT

Lewisville,NC
      (formerly chevpartsman)
      1961 Hawk ...4-Speed;4bc;Twin Traction

Ken Byrd
      Lewisville,NC

Comment

I bought some items from him at York and I too, was impressed at his knowledge and helpfulness.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

I bought some items from him at York and I too, was impressed at his knowledge and helpfulness.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

The best! [^]

Dick Steinkamp
            Bellingham, WA

Comment

The best! [^]

Dick Steinkamp
              Bellingham, WA

Comment

Thanks Bill. You are correct, it is nice to hear good news and affirmation of good folks (and I know there are many of them) out there in the business community.
                Mark Hayden
                '66 Commander

Comment

Thanks Bill. You are correct, it is nice to hear good news and affirmation of good folks (and I know there are many of them) out there in the business community.
                  Mark Hayden
                  '66 Commander

Comment

I also agree... Phil has helped me out a number of times.

[img=left]http://www.bulletshots.net/images/stella3.jpg[/img=left]1951 Commander Starlight Coupe (aka "Stella")

Comment

I also agree... Phil has helped me out a number of times.

[img=left]http://www.bulletshots.net/images/stella3.jpg[/img=left]1951 Commander Starlight Coupe (aka "Stella")

Comment

I can attest to Phil Harris' reputation as one of the top vendors. I purchased a set of shocks for my Lark at York in March. He was out of the rear ones, so we took notes, he took my money and promised to ship, I took the fronts with me and everyone went home. Two days later I get a call from Phil. His notes weren't clear what he promised to ship, but he 'throught' he was supposed to ship rear shocks. He was just checking to make sure. I received the shocks two days later. He took the time to do it right and I appreciated his service and nice way of doing things. I'll buy from him again. I recommend Phil Harris of Fairborn Studebaker to anyone.

Frank Drumheller
                        Louisa, VA
                        '60 Lark Regal VI 4 door
                        '48 Studebaker/Boyer M16-52 fire truck

Comment

I can attest to Phil Harris' reputation as one of the top vendors. I purchased a set of shocks for my Lark at York in March. He was out of the rear ones, so we took notes, he took my money and promised to ship, I took the fronts with me and everyone went home. Two days later I get a call from Phil. His notes weren't clear what he promised to ship, but he 'throught' he was supposed to ship rear shocks. He was just checking to make sure. I received the shocks two days later. He took the time to do it right and I appreciated his service and nice way of doing things. I'll buy from him again. I recommend Phil Harris of Fairborn Studebaker to anyone.

Frank Drumheller
                          Louisa, VA
                          '60 Lark Regal VI 4 door
                          '48 Studebaker/Boyer M16-52 fire truck

Comment

Working...
                          X