Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M2 Machines toy Studebaker Truck Red or Gold 1/64

Hi,

I have noticed that a few of the 1/64 trucks are showing up on eBay. I believe a couple of the gold ones are ending tonight. The prices for those seem to be approaching $35.00 at least.
    Do you think that eventually the prices on these will settle down a little bit? Our local WalMart and Target stores either haven't even heard of the M2 brand or just don't carry it. Are the 1/64 size trucks available at any of the super stores? I live in Minnesota so is any one else here looking? Will the new year bring a larger supply?

Jim R.
    sigpic

Target DOES carry M2 Machines.
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

You have to look carefully. I checked our local Toys R Us, they had a total of 6 M2 Machines products. Target had a total of 2. None of which were Studes.
      TDITS The Dude In The Stude

Comment

There is now one of those M2 Stude trucks offered with a BIN of $99.

This is stupid money for a diecast that should sell for no more than $5.
        The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

I don't see the BIN $99.00 - I do see the $49.99 BIN.

The operative word here is 'should'! The BIN of $49.99 will not sell. But, the price will stay around $34.00 including shipping for a while.

stupak

Comment

I have found M2's (no Studes yet) at every large box store in my area. Look closely, They hide well but are usually on the shelves as opposed to actually hanging on a peg (at least locally). The gold ones are limited editions that will get snagged up FAST and most of us will be relegated to buying them online. The other 2 (red pickup, blue wrecker) should get cheaper as time goes on and I would expect to find them showing up in the box stores soon. They really havent been released long enough yet to have made the transition to the shelves. Several threads on the toy forum about them including a link to pre-order the flamed wreckers that will release in Jan or the complete 6 car set in the current release that includes the 2 Studes. Happy Hunting, Steve
            sigpic

Comment

The $49.99 BIN truck is now down to $35.00 BIN which is now in the realm of reality, for the moment. I know, I know - It's a $5 truck. When you find them for $5.00, let me know I'll buy all you have. stupak

Comment

I just picked up the red one and the green tow truck for $5.60 each on Ebay

Comment

Plus $5 shipping, makes over $10. In my book that counts.
                  Last edited by Chris Pile; 12-18-2010, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Bought both from the same seller and saved the additional $5.00 dollars in shipping.

Comment

Working...
                    X