Foothills Chapter Monthly Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foothills Chapter Monthly Meeting

The Foothills Chapter is having its monthly meeting this coming Tuesday, May 1st, at the Austrian-Canadian Club. The address is 3112-11 Street NE, Calgary, Alberta. The meeting starts at 7:30 PM MT. For those who want to eat before the meeting, there is excellent food served.

Members & guests welcome!!

Craig

Thanks for the head's up Craig. Although I will not be near Calgary this week, I do travel a fair bit and knowing when there are local club events where "drop ins" are welcome is appreciated.

Mark
    Mark Hayden
    '66 Commander

Comment

Thanks for the head's up Craig. Although I will not be near Calgary this week, I do travel a fair bit and knowing when there are local club events where "drop ins" are welcome is appreciated.

Mark
      Mark Hayden
      '66 Commander

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Mark57

Mark
        This is a good point. I have stopped in at many SDC meetings and meets around the country over the years (NH to CA & MI to FL). In the past, I used the listing in Turning Wheels and chapter newsletters to find events.

Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Mark57

Mark
          This is a good point. I have stopped in at many SDC meetings and meets around the country over the years (NH to CA & MI to FL). In the past, I used the listing in Turning Wheels and chapter newsletters to find events.

Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
          X