Reproduction sheet metal esp. floors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reproduction sheet metal esp. floors

Sorry, I know this must have been asked before on this forum, but I searched using the words, "reproduction" and "floor", and found nothing. Are there any sources for reproduction sheet metal, particularly floors?

Classic Enterprises,715-537-5422 [Barron,Wisconsin]
    Welcome to Classic Enterprises where we manufacture restoration car and truck parts for the Studebaker Avanti, Coupe, Hawk, Lark, pre-Lark post-war Sedan, C-cab pickup and T-cab pickup; also Jeep, Willys and the Ford Fairlane 500 retractable and convertible. Visit us at http://www.classicent.com. Reproductions are of the same gauge steel as the original in most applications, or a heavier gauge wherever the original component was too light for its application.

LaSalle,Il
    61Hawk
    Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Classic Enterprises,715-537-5422 [Barron,Wisconsin]
      Welcome to Classic Enterprises where we manufacture restoration car and truck parts for the Studebaker Avanti, Coupe, Hawk, Lark, pre-Lark post-war Sedan, C-cab pickup and T-cab pickup; also Jeep, Willys and the Ford Fairlane 500 retractable and convertible. Visit us at http://www.classicent.com. Reproductions are of the same gauge steel as the original in most applications, or a heavier gauge wherever the original component was too light for its application.

LaSalle,Il
      61Hawk
      Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Classic Enterprise makes a lot of repro stuff. That's the only one I know of for floor parts. Wisconsin studebaker, Jim Bahr makes skirts, and possibly a few other pieces, but not sure. Other than that someone else will have to offer more links for you. Good luck

Comment

Classic Enterprise makes a lot of repro stuff. That's the only one I know of for floor parts. Wisconsin studebaker, Jim Bahr makes skirts, and possibly a few other pieces, but not sure. Other than that someone else will have to offer more links for you. Good luck

Comment

There is another fellow, who was at Yourk. He is making the proper floos with the proper toe board curve and stamped re-enforcing. He also showed at York a design, already made of 53-58 floors with proper body mounts and sub floor box assembly. I know he does market the correct trunk corners, and rear sill for trunks.

BG

Comment

There is another fellow, who was at Yourk. He is making the proper floos with the proper toe board curve and stamped re-enforcing. He also showed at York a design, already made of 53-58 floors with proper body mounts and sub floor box assembly. I know he does market the correct trunk corners, and rear sill for trunks.

BG

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bondobilly

There is another fellow, who was at Yourk. He is making the proper floos with the proper toe board curve and stamped re-enforcing. He also showed at York a design, already made of 53-58 floors with proper body mounts and sub floor box assembly. I know he does market the correct trunk corners, and rear sill for trunks.BG
                Bill,

You are thinking of Leroy Cary of Amelia, Va. His address is 5270 Dennisville Road, Amelia, VA 23002 and he can be reached at 804-561-3526. Last I knew his e-mail was bakermaker@tds.net.

Gary

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bondobilly

There is another fellow, who was at Yourk. He is making the proper floos with the proper toe board curve and stamped re-enforcing. He also showed at York a design, already made of 53-58 floors with proper body mounts and sub floor box assembly. I know he does market the correct trunk corners, and rear sill for trunks.BG
                  Bill,

You are thinking of Leroy Cary of Amelia, Va. His address is 5270 Dennisville Road, Amelia, VA 23002 and he can be reached at 804-561-3526. Last I knew his e-mail was bakermaker@tds.net.

Gary

Comment

When I saw his sub-floor set up and trunk corners I was blown away. I wish he had been around when I did the HFH. His work is great.

BG

Comment

When I saw his sub-floor set up and trunk corners I was blown away. I wish he had been around when I did the HFH. His work is great.

BG

Comment

The sad thing is that he has loads of Studebakers just rusting away in the weeds including a GH as well as a R-1 wagon. He also got hit pretty hard with a hail storm about 3 years ago when a tornado passed close by.

Comment

The sad thing is that he has loads of Studebakers just rusting away in the weeds including a GH as well as a R-1 wagon. He also got hit pretty hard with a hail storm about 3 years ago when a tornado passed close by.

Comment

Cary Fabrication; good stuff!
                            Brad Johnson,
                            SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                            '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
                            '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Cary Fabrication; good stuff!
                              Brad Johnson,
                              SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                              Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                              '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
                              '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Working...
                              X