Love that Hawk 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love that Hawk 6

Beautiful day here today here in the SoCal desert. Took the 59 Silver Hawk for a spin. I've owned this Hawk for 34 years and I still like that Champ 6 and all it's simplicity.

That is a cute car, Bill...stick or automatic?
    Is your description of the weather intended to balance all our grumbling from the rust belt? <GGG> BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Thanks Bob

It's a 3spd o/d.

As far as the weather goes here I can drive the Stude most anyday of the year. I've never lived in the rust belt so I guess I'm fortunate.

Comment

Nice car! Oh, and your handle is hilarious!

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Another 6-banger fan here. Sure, it's not practical in a lot of modern situations, but that's OK; as long as one's expectations are in line.

I love the way they purr. Takes me back to a simpler time.
          Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
          Romans 15:13
          Deuteronomy 31:6
          Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Like the song says, "Love the one you're with. Love the one you're with."

jack vines
            PackardV8

Comment

Working...
            X