To your family from mine...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To your family from mine...

It's getting to be that time of year again... We put our Studes in the garage and trees in the living room. I just got back from my chapter christmas party and figured now would be a good time to post this. I'd like to tell you all have a happy holiday season and happy new year from the Dresbach family.
    Chris Dresbach

Originally posted by Chris_Dresbach View Post
    It's getting to be that time of year again... We put our Studes in the garage and trees in the living room. I just got back from my chapter christmas party and figured now would be a good time to post this. I'd like to tell you all have a happy holiday season and happy new year from the Dresbach family.

Same to you & yours ...in case I forgot to tell you that a couple hours ago at the PARTY!!!

PS: Are you going to post some of the pics. you took tonight??? If you are, I reserve the right to censor any that show my bald head!

Comment

Chris, I wanna see some pictures of you and your cute girlfriend from tonights party.
      Many well wishes to you and your family.
      sigpic
      In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Chris, right back at ya! Thanks for being a young SDC'er who's full of enthusiasm. We need another 12,999 like you!
        Merry Christmas and a good 2011 to you and your family.
        Bill Pressler
        Kent, OH
        (formerly Greenville, PA)
        Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
        Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
        1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
        1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
        All are in Australia now

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Pressler View Post
          Chris, right back at ya! Thanks for being a young SDC'er who's full of enthusiasm. We need another 12,999 like you!<<<
          Did Harry Barnes say we'd only have 2,999 members??? No, so then why stop at 12,999?

FWIW; last evening Chris came darn close to being nominated to an office in his local Chapter!!!

Comment

Close indeed, Jim. I don't have an "office" in the chapter, but will be working with Bob Henning and Tom Curtis to organize the May meet. Learning how to operate a swap meet and judge cars.
            Chris Dresbach

Comment

Working...
            X