Southern Indiana SDC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern Indiana SDC

Can anyone tell me if there is a SDC chapter in the southern Indiana area? I dont recall ever seeing a listing for it in Turning Wheels. Thanks

Check here.

Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

As has already been posted (while I was looking them up), find them from this SDC web site. There are the Indy Chapter and the Tri-State Chapter that cover southern Indiana.
      Someone from Indiana, like Bob P. can probably direct you better based on where you reside and the activity level of the Chapters.
      Of course, you can always join both, assuming that you are a member of SDC. There are no limits on the number of chapters that you can belong to once you are an SDC member.
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Duane,
        I sent you a PM about the Indy Chapter with my email address. If you email me I will send you a Brickyard Bulletin News Letter. Our Chapter is active and we would love to see you at one of the monthly meetings.
        Richard Poe
        The annual all Studebaker Nationals and Orphan Car Drag Race is Saturday May 27th 2017 9:00 am at Brown County Dragway in Bean Blossom, Indiana. "Studebaker Drag Racing you can't beat it" For more information contact Richard Poe

Comment

There is the Three Rivers Chapter in the Evansville, IN area. A great group of Studebaker folks.
          Gary Sanders
          Nixa, MO

Comment

Working...
          X