1941 Champion Coupe Delivery 1983

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1941 Champion Coupe Delivery 1983

The Yellow 41 on the front row who owned it back then?
    Attached Files

Richard Quinn and Glen Reints have been the owners at various times in its past Carl. I think Richard ownes it currently. It is shown in a recent thread here named "39-40 lets see em". It is a 40.
    Last edited by 41 Frank; 12-04-2010, 02:10 PM.
    Frank van Doorn
    Omaha, Ne.
    1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
    1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
    1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Originally posted by ST2DE5 View Post
      The Yellow 41 on the front row who owned it back then?
      That would be me. The car was awarded a First. I have never shown another car for judging at an SDC Intl since. Thought I would quit while I was ahead.
      Actually the yellow car is a '40. Below a photo of my '41 and the '40 together taken in August 2010. Both are one-of-a-kind.

Richard Quinn
      Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

Originally posted by Studebaker Wheel View Post
        That would be me. The car was awarded a First. I have never shown another car for judging at an SDC Intl since. Thought I would quit while I was ahead.
        A good line. I could use that. I have shown and had a lot of cars judged. I have not had another car judged at an SDC International since I won a First Place.
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Richard posted this same picture earlier:

It was a HOT one in South Bend that summer!

Craig

Comment

8E45E I know it was put on the forum before. But I was asking a question. And some of the newer members hasn't seen it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

Originally posted by ST2DE5 View Post
              8E45E I know it was put on the forum before. But I was asking a question. And some of the newer members hasn't seen it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
              Inconvenience??? Heavens, NO! But your answer would have been found in the first thread. In fact, I'm tempted to add the 2010 International Meet photo I took to the one thread as the Glendale Meet Forum is now closed and the pics I took are now deleted.

Craig
              Last edited by 8E45E; 12-04-2010, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X