Dictator 1930 4 door 8 cylinder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dictator 1930 4 door 8 cylinder

I have just finished restoring my 1930 Dictator 8. Does anyone know how many survive today??

Best place for this question is the Antique Studebaker Club.

Terry

Comment

PLEASE show us some pictures of this car! Do you have a website or blog that shows your restoration progress?
      John
      1950 Champion
      W-3 4 Dr. Sedan
      Holdrege NE

Comment

1930 dictator 8

Originally posted by Lothar View Post
        PLEASE show us some pictures of this car! Do you have a website or blog that shows your restoration progress?
        Sorry no website or blog.If you have an email address I will send some photos of the restoration.

Comment

Callaghan
          I sent you a private message. Look in your "Notifications" portion of your profile.
          John
          1950 Champion
          W-3 4 Dr. Sedan
          Holdrege NE

Comment

I had a 1930 Dictator I got from my Grandfather. I sold I to someone in NYC in 1961...I think. The car was running, the frame and the wooden artillary wheels were restored. The interior was in pretty good shape at the time. I've never seen another one since. I would love to see some photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Lothar View Post
              Callaghan
              I sent you a private message. Look in your "Notifications" portion of your profile.
              Can you post them here for him? (of course only with his permission)
              Ron Dame
              '63 Champ

Comment

Working...
              X