1965 Chassis and Body parts Catalog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1965 Chassis and Body parts Catalog

I will be picking up my "new" '65 Cruiser next week. In trying to be prepared I will need the manual and parts Catalogs for the car. I know that the Shop manual is a suppliment to the 59-64 shop manual, however, I cannot find a 65-66 Body and Chassis Parts Catlog. Is there such a thing, or do I just use the pars catalogs for the '64 year? Thanks for the help.
    Joe Roberts
    Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Chassis and Body Parts Catalog 1965-1966 Car (one catalog for both body and chassis)

SI catalog, page 12 item 800438 $26.

The shop manual supplement is on SI's page 11 item 800427 $22.

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Comment

Thanks Dick. I looked and looked, on line, for that book and never saw it. As a matter of fact the lady I spoke with at S.I. did not know if it existed or not either. Then I used the part number you gave me and of course there it is as big as life.

Thanks,
      Joe Roberts
      Joe Roberts
      '61 R1 Champ
      '65 Cruiser
      Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

quote:Originally posted by JRoberts

Thanks Dick. I looked and looked, on line, for that book and never saw it. As a matter of fact the lady I spoke with at S.I. did not know if it existed or not either. Then I used the part number you gave me and of course there it is as big as life.
        I think they have a new order lady at SI. I just had some probs with my last order also.

Dick Steinkamp
        Bellingham, WA

Comment

Working...
        X