The Ying & Yang of Car Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ying & Yang of Car Stuff

Met up with Ken & Heather early this morning at the intersection of I57 & I70 in Illinois. It was BAD for Ken because he was traveling from his home in Michigan enroute to recovering a car which is stuck in Kansas (the reason I'll not mention, as it was a hot topic a few days ago), but it was GOOD for me, as Ken had some rust free '55 sheet metal to sell that I wouldn't have been able to get otherwise.

Funny how things work....next time you snap off a rusty bolt, don't get mad, just be happy that somewhere, someone just got their transmission stabbed into place on the first try.
    Mike Sal

It was BAD for Ken because he was traveling from his home in Michigan enroute to recovering a car which is stuck in Kansas (the reason I'll not mention, as it was a hot topic a few days ago), but it was GOOD for me, as Ken had some rust free '55 sheet metal to sell that I wouldn't have been able to get otherwise.

Funny how things work....next time you snap off a rusty bolt, don't get mad, just be happy that somewhere, someone just got their transmission stabbed into place on the first try.
    Mike Sal[/QUOTE]

Always make the best of it, no matter what it is.
    It's amazing how creative people can make something wonderful out of anything, or any situation!
    You may just find the silver lining in a cloud.

James Bell
    Bells Studebaker Diner & Museum
    Bellingham, WA.

Comment

Working...
    X