Calling Leonard Shepherd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling Leonard Shepherd

I have tried by both email and telephone to contact Leonard Shepherd (VA) in the past few weeks and the email is returned as non deliverable and the telephone has been disconnected. Can anyone provide a current email address?

I know Leonard likes original street scenes so here is one from Nicollet, Minnesota with a '60 Lark.

Richard Quinn
    Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

I have wondered about Leonard too. He used to be on here all the time with pictures for every occasion. I miss references about his 52 also. I tried emailing him a few months ago and got no response. Did I miss something about his status?
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

Dick: PM sent RE: Leonard. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Thanks all. I did receive his new email address.
        Richard Quinn
        Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

Any progress? Is he doing better? We all sure miss his input.

Comment

So does anyone have any updates on Leonard? He hasn't posted since July according to his profile. We have missed him on here. Thank you
            Mabel 1949 Champion
            Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
            Gus 1958 Transtar
            The Prez 1955 President State
            Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
            Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
            Fresno,Ca

Comment

On the right side there is a '57 ? Dodge and in front of that a early 50s Chevy pickup with side boards on it. But, what are the 2 cars in front of that? Also suprised to see a VW bug in a small rural town like that (lower right). Nicollet is about 80miles from where I grew up. Not sure if I have ever been there but I have been to St Peter and Mankato that are near there.

Jeff in ND

Comment

Originally posted by Anne F. Goodman View Post
                So does anyone have any updates on Leonard? He hasn't posted since July according to his profile. We have missed him on here. Thank you
                I saw and talked to Leonard last month at the Bradfield's meet. He looked good and he said he feels fine. As a result of his stroke he just can't put words together. Central Virginia Chapter people have been helping him in his duties as chapter president.
                Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
                '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Originally posted by 53k View Post
                  I saw and talked to Leonard last month at the Bradfield's meet. He looked good and he said he feels fine. As a result of his stroke he just can't put words together. Central Virginia Chapter people have been helping him in his duties as chapter president.
                  Excellent, Paul. Thanks for the on-site report.

I've been staying in touch via e-mail...but as you know, that is now marginal at best. BP
                  We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Thank you so much for the update. Please let him know that we are all thinking about him.
                    Mabel 1949 Champion
                    Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
                    Gus 1958 Transtar
                    The Prez 1955 President State
                    Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
                    Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
                    Fresno,Ca

Comment

Here is a picture of Leonard's '52 I took out the back window of my '53 while cruising 'round the Proving Grounds track at the '07 SB International Meet.

Hopefully he will be up to posting here again soon.

Jeff in ND

Comment

I thought about Leonard when the '52 thread came into being. Somehow I missed that he has had a difficult medical situation. I hope those who are in touch with him will pass along my well wishes and the fact that he is in my prayers.
                        Joe Roberts
                        '61 R1 Champ
                        '65 Cruiser
                        Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Working...
                        X