Going to Reedsville on Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Reedsville on Friday

I have been working overtime to be able to sneak away mid-day to visit the Reedsville meet. I live in Ronks (three miles from the Host Resort in Lancaster, site of the '08 meet). I am looking forward to visiting the vendors and trying to place some faces to names in the forum...

I will be the 50-something guy with hair down to my shoulders...before you judge, understand that I have been growing it since September '09 for Locks for Love...my wife is a breast cancer survivor, so it is about the only thing I can think of other than donating money...

Anyway, I am looking for misc. for my 1950 Land Cruiser...pretty much any chromed parts, etc. What I can't find there, I will look for in York in March...

Y'all have a safe drive through PA's deer country if you are heading out to Reedsville...

Take care...

Scotty

Scotty,
    All I'm bringing for a '50 LC is the front seat trim, stainless, robe rail, ash tray. If you need them look me up.
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Scotty,are you in need of any suspension parts? I have a couple items here,and do plan on York in the Spring! wish i could make it this weekend.and about the HAIR, it's not how you look "it's how you act"
      Originally posted by Scotty Bob View Post
      I have been working overtime to be able to sneak away mid-day to visit the Reedsville meet. I live in Ronks (three miles from the Host Resort in Lancaster, site of the '08 meet). I am looking forward to visiting the vendors and trying to place some faces to names in the forum...

I will be the 50-something guy with hair down to my shoulders...before you judge, understand that I have been growing it since September '09 for Locks for Love...my wife is a breast cancer survivor, so it is about the only thing I can think of other than donating money...

Anyway, I am looking for misc. for my 1950 Land Cruiser...pretty much any chromed parts, etc. What I can't find there, I will look for in York in March...

Y'all have a safe drive through PA's deer country if you are heading out to Reedsville...

Take care...

Scotty
      Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Originally posted by rockne10 View Post
        Scotty,
        All I'm bringing for a '50 LC is the front seat trim, stainless, robe rail, ash tray. If you need them look me up.
        Brad...I will look you up...I will look at your robe rail...I have two, but they aren't the best...

Look forward to meeting you...

Scotty

Comment

Originally posted by 63t-cab View Post
          Scotty,are you in need of any suspension parts? I have a couple items here,and do plan on York in the Spring! wish i could make it this weekend.and about the HAIR, it's not how you look "it's how you act"
          Joe:

I need the seals and bushings for the front end...probably some other things...I will be at York, so I will look you up with my list of items...

Thank you for the reply...

Scotty

Comment

Working...
          X