another type of Candy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another type of Candy

The regular pictures of the 'eye candy' cars are nice, but look at this baby!!! Makes me proud to see this after all these years. No Ford or GM guy will get the pleasure like we so often do.

It has always amazed me the availability of NOS parts for Studebakers, and the usually reasonable price for them. Makes me want to jump ship even more!

Comment

Wow, that is a thing of beauty!
      Dylan Wills
      Everett, Wa.

1961 Lark 4 door wagon
      1961 Lark 4 door wagon #2 (Wife's car!)
      1955 VW Beetle (Went to the dark side)
      1914 Ford Model T

Comment

Woweeeeeeeeeee!

Comment

Sweeeeet !!!

Gordon

Comment

Daddy - BUY THAT FOR ME~!
            The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

It would make an interesting museum piece. Imagine a glassed-in display with the block and the parts scattered around it for display. Install a large trough around the display for Studebaker fanatics (like us) to drool into.
              sigpic
              In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Christmas is gonna come early for some lucky soul.
                Mabel 1949 Champion
                Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
                Gus 1958 Transtar
                The Prez 1955 President State
                Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
                Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
                Fresno,Ca

Comment

Originally posted by Turbopackman View Post
                  It has always amazed me the availability of NOS parts for Studebakers, and the usually reasonable price for them. Makes me want to jump ship even more!
                  If it helps, get an Avanti and call it a Packard. I like to think of mine as one, I'd like to think Packard would have made a car like it (a fairly expensive "GT" car) if they had survived.
                  63 Avanti R1 2788
                  1914 Stutz Bearcat
                  (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

Originally posted by JBOYLE View Post
                    If it helps, get an Avanti and call it a Packard. I like to think of mine as one, I'd like to think Packard would have made a car like it (a fairly expensive "GT" car) if they had survived.

There's an idea, an Avanti with Packard badging and an "R2" style 374 Packard V8 and a 4 speed trans... I have enough '56 Senior parts to make a good show of a "prototype" or "what if" kind of car. Hmmm.... Maybe I should change my Studebaker wants to a beater Avanti?

Comment

Working...
                    X