PDA

View Full Version : The Studebaker Express- free shipping to Reedsville!

Bob Andrews
11-08-2010, 05:01 PM
I am once again making my free shipping offer to Reedsville. Here's the deal:

I will be traveling from central NY to Dumont NJ Wed. night to pick up parts for another member. From there I will proceed to JDP's in Arnold MD, arriving there early Thurs. morning to pick up my lift and a trans. for another member. From there I will head to Reedsville, arriving Thurs. afternoon. I will be staying at Reedsville until about 1-2 PM Saturday afternoon.

Find those four points on a map or Mapquest; it's basically a diamond shape. If you have parts you need transported anywhere roughly along that route, I will be glad to pick them up for you and deliver to Reedsville, or maybe along the way somewhere else. I will have my landscape trailer (pictured) and can haul almost anything- engines, trans., rear ends, frames, body parts, seats, most anything short of a complete car. The trailer deck is about 10' long by 5' wide.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a243/bams50/trailer.jpg

You make the arrangements and complete any payments, and I will haul them for you- FREE of charge.

If I can help, let me know at bams50@msn.com so we can work out the logistics. The Studebaker Express rides again!:)

EDITED TO ADD: If you want something Al Reno has for sale on the Swap Page, I can also pick that up and bring it for you. He has a lot of parts and keeps several ads going on the Swap Page: http://www.studebakerswap.com/swap/swap.php

Give him a try if you need something. I'll be going right by his place Wed. Night!

Bob Andrews
11-09-2010, 04:41 AM
bump for exposure

Bob Andrews
11-10-2010, 04:39 AM
Please excuse the occasional bump... don't want anyone to miss out...

Trulyvintage
11-10-2010, 02:53 PM
You can't beat free folks

Jim

studebaker-R2-4-me
11-12-2010, 07:14 AM
Bob will be picking up a powershift transmission for me in Maryland and will be delivering it to Reedsville. His offer is genuine which is really nice. Thanks again Bob.

Bob Andrews
11-13-2010, 05:39 AM
Weekend bump. Let me know if I can help!

Bob Andrews
11-14-2010, 04:12 PM
Still have space left. JDP has stuff for sale, and I will be at his place Wed. night, then direct to Reedsville. You can buy his analyzer and save the few hundred shipping cost and pick it up at Reedsville, any time from Thursday morning to Saturday afternoon, FREE. See this thread:

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.com/showthread.php?46084-Snap-on-scope-for-sale-500.00

Contact him if you need something else he's got, and I'll bring it ti you!

JDP
11-14-2010, 04:30 PM
Still have space left. JDP has stuff for sale, and I will be at his place Wed. night, then direct to Reedsville. You can buy his analyzer and save the few hundred shipping cost and pick it up at Reedsville, any time from Thursday morning to Saturday afternoon, FREE. See this thread:

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.com/showthread.php?46084-Snap-on-scope-for-sale-500.00

Contact him if you need something else he's got, and I'll bring it ti you!

Thanks, I'd love to move some cast iron.i.e. full flow blocks, heads and evn some beat up Avanti seats.

Bob Andrews
11-14-2010, 10:30 PM
Thanks, I'd love to move some cast iron.i.e. full flow blocks, heads and evn some beat up Avanti seats.

There you go guys, help yourselves!

Bob Andrews
11-16-2010, 03:54 PM
Last call! Leaving tomorrow (Wed.) late morning. Headed to NJ to pick up Marc's parts, then on to JDP's, either Wed. night or Thurs. early morning to pick up the lift and Allen's trans. I have room for engines or other parts, that Snap-On analyzer, or anything else John has. Call him and make the deal and get it delivered to Reedsville free! Arriving at Reedsville Thurs. afternoon, pulling out Sat. afternoon. Also can pick up and drop off at other points along my route (or close). You can still e-mail me while I'm on the road at bams50@msn.com as I'll be checking it every hour or two.

Hope to see you there- and bring your goodies to you:)

Bob Andrews
11-17-2010, 05:58 PM
Just picked up Marc's parts from Joe Flannery, and am waiting for my wings in Hooters in Paramus, NJ. Will be at JDP's tomorrow morning about 8:00, so you still have time to buy goodies from him and get the free shipping. Will be at Reedsville tomorrow, afternoon I guess. See you there!

studefan
11-17-2010, 07:35 PM
Thanks Bob. I sent you an email. Have a safe trip. Jeff