PDA

View Full Version : Last Stude Drive of 2010?

Jeff_H
11-07-2010, 06:09 PM
There was some unseasonably nice weather in these parts today. I think it brushed up with 60F and the sun was out. :D:):cool:

I took the opportunity to wash the '53 Starliner as it was dirty from a drive in the rain some time ago and I still hadn't cleaned it up from "Back to the 50s" in June... Hey, I have been busy.

Then I went on a short drive to circulate the fluids.

Looks like most of the farmers have the beans out and the fields worked but some are still unplowed and even some rather large corn fields not harvested. Probably the ground is muddy in there from all the wet weather this fall and some rain last week. There is water standing in ditches. Hopefully the spring floods next year are not too bad....

After a good drive in the nice weather it was time to head home before dark (about 5pm now with the end of daylight savings).

2R5
11-07-2010, 06:27 PM
Looks good !
I plan on doing the same thing here in Ontario this week , the weather is suppost to be very good and its just about time for our 1st snow so I'd better get the last licks in .

jclary
11-07-2010, 06:35 PM
Great photos!:cool: I jut don't know how you put up with all that traffic.:rolleyes:

41 Frank
11-07-2010, 07:28 PM
Supposed to be nice tomorrow here again so time to take a Studebaker out one more time. Didn't get the chance today. Weather will be deteriorating by midweek.

E. Davis
11-07-2010, 08:24 PM
Waited too long here in Montana. Supposed to be 2 inches of snow by morning.

Felix Benet
11-07-2010, 08:42 PM
Three cheers for Thornhill, On!........Steels Ave.......
Looks good !
I plan on doing the same thing here in Ontario this week , the weather is suppost to be very good and its just about time for our 1st snow so I'd better get the last licks in .

Steve T
11-07-2010, 08:53 PM
Yep, supposed to be nice--if chilly--till Wednesday here, and I'll have the Lark out at least a time or two. Hoping to delay her move into the barn until the start of December if I can...

S.

BRUCESTUDE
11-07-2010, 10:41 PM
Great photos! I especially like the contrast between the nice shiny '53 and the dead stubble.