PDA

View Full Version : Car and Truck Parts Manual (and more…) Clearance Sale ALL SOLD!

r1lark
11-04-2010, 05:12 PM
A pile of Studebaker parts manuals and other assorted manuals was included in a parts stash I hauled home this spring. Finally getting around to sorting through this stuff (mainly because it is in my way in an already cluttered basement…..). All of these parts manuals are duplicates to what I already have, so to get these out into the hands of some Stude owners that can use them (and to keep me from having to mess with eBay….), I want to offer them here. Prices are $12 each (unless otherwise noted on a few) plus USPS Priority Mail shipping and Delivery Confirmation in the USA.

This is a good chance to pick up a parts manual for your car cheap (reprints are $35 – $45 dollar range), or for other Studebakers you hope to own someday<G>. All are original Studebaker manuals, except for the ’59-’64 Chassis and ’59-64 Body Manuals which are reprints. All are totally usable and readable. I would keep them if I didn’t already have all of these.

None of these are pristine never used! Some are really nice, some have covers and some don’t, most are in accupress binders. Pictures of each are posted in this album: http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff46/r1skytop/Stude%20Manuals%20for%20Sale/

If you want one or more for your own use, email me at r1lark@aol.com and let me know what you want. First come, first serve. Payment by check, money order, or PayPal.

Body and Chassis Manuals:

SOLD!’65 – ’66 car Body/Chassis Parts Manual (very good condition)

SOLD! ’47 – ’50 car Chassis Parts Manual, 2nd edition dated Nov 15 1950 (good condition but the cover has gotten wet in the past and bled thru onto the first page, and some on the edges of the next 8 pages; still very much usable and readable)

SOLD! ’51 – ’54 Car Chassis Parts Manual dated April 1954 (fair to good condition, no cover but in an accupress binder)

SOLD! ’57 – ’61 Truck Body/Chassis Parts Manual 3E-4E-5E-6E dated Dec 1960 with updates as late as 1962 (very good condition, no cover but in a really nice black accupress binder)

SOLD! ’49 – ’56 Truck Body/Chassis Parts Manual 2R-3R-E-2E revised Jan 1961 (fair to good condition, first four or five pages are kind of ragged but rest are good, no cover but in accupress binder)

SOLD! ’41 – ’48 Truck Body/Chassis Parts Manual M-Series 4th edition dated Aug 1949 (good to very good condition, has covers but also in accupress binder)

SOLD! ’47 – ’50 & ’53 – ’57 Car Body Parts Manuals, including ’57 Packard. This is two different body manuals in a really neat old Studebaker Parts Manual binder (fair condition, “Studebaker Parts Data” binder is kind of rough but neat and is still together)

SOLD! ’63 – ’64 Avanti Body/Chassis Parts Manual, also includes an insert with early Avanti II parts listing (very good condition, cover is just a little dog-eared, in accupress binder) $15 since this is so nice

SOLD! ’55 – ’58 Car Chassis Parts Manual including ‘57/’58 Packard (fair, no covers but in accupress binder, first couple of pages are kind of ragged but rest are good, missing pages 1 thru 4 but I will photocopy these out of my parts book and include)

SOLD! ’62 – ’63 Truck Body/Chassis Parts Manual 7E-8E with 1964 revisions added (very good condition) $15 since this is so nice

SOLD! ’59 – ’64 Car Body Parts Manual, dated October 1963 but has ’64 dated revisions, reprint. Well used condition but still totally usable, in accupress binder, $10

SOLD! ’59 – ’64 Car Chassis Parts Manual, dated September 1963 but has ’64 dated revisions, reprint. Well used condition but still totally usable, in accupress binder, $10

Parts Price Books, $5 each. These are really good to have to look up ‘official’ Studebaker parts supercessions. For example, if you look up 675940, it has been superceded and says “USE 678266”:
• SOLD! 1955 Studebaker Parts Price Book ‘F’
• SOLD! 1957 Studebaker Parts Price Book ‘F’
• SOLD! 1959 Studebaker Parts Price Book ‘F’ (fair, missing first two pages, no covers, in accupress binder)
• SOLD! Dec 1963 Studebaker Parts Price Book ‘F’ (fair condition, no covers, in accupress binder)

Other neat stuff:

SOLD! ’66 Passenger Car Shop Manual pages – updates the ’65 Shop Manual Supplement with the ’66 information. Has about 23 sheets in it, sheets are in excellent condition, $5

Operation Step and Time Guides – these are really neat full size publications that provide a narrative of how to perform the service, the parts required, and the time required. Apparently these were meant to be used by the Service Manager to write up the estimates. Each is about Ύ” thick, and they are in very good condition, $10 each:

• SOLD! 2R Series Truck
• SOLD! ’52 Champion/Commander
• SOLD! ’54 Champion/Commander

JRoberts
11-04-2010, 07:18 PM
I sent you an email about three of these.

r1lark
11-04-2010, 07:43 PM
Joe, sent you an email back......

61Lark
11-04-2010, 10:02 PM
I sent you an email about four of the manuals.

Nick

jallen
11-05-2010, 05:26 AM
Would like the 62 -63 truck manual if it's not taken.

r1lark
11-05-2010, 04:23 PM
jallen, email sent this morning.

1950 Champion RegalDeluxe
11-05-2010, 06:52 PM
R1 Lark, I will take this one if it is still available:

’47 – ’50 car Chassis Parts Manual, 2nd edition dated Nov 15 1950 (good condition but the cover has gotten wet in the past and bled thru onto the first page, and some on the edges of the next 8 pages; still very much usable and readable)

I can pay with PayPal if you would like.

r1lark
11-06-2010, 12:07 PM
All the manuals have found good homes!