radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• radio

does anyone make modern, vintage looking radio that would work in a 62' champ?

No, but there are alternatives like this:
    Shopify provides a reliable Ecommerce platform so you focus on selling online! Integrated hosting, shopping cart and Ecommerce payment solution all in one!
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

even better. thanks

Comment

Or you can do like this: http://vimeo.com/16350768
        Bengt Engwall
        1953 Commander Starliner

Comment

Originally posted by Bengt53 View Post
          DUDE!!! You ruined a '50 Champion clock! Egad!
          KURTRUK
          (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Can anyone recommend someone who knows what they are doing and can repair a 1964 Studbaker Avanti AM/FM radio?
            Mike - Assistant Editor, Turning Wheels
            Fort Worth, TX

Comment

Now that's pretty slick!!

Comment

FANTASTIC vintage radio repair at a fair price can be had with South Texas Antique Electronics in Portland Texas outside Corpus Christi. Just Google and you'll find the website.
                1942 Packard Clipper Custom Touring Sedan * 1952 Studebaker Champion Regal * 1954 Studebaker Commander Regal Starlight * 1967 Thunderbird Hdtp * 1969 Continental Mark III * 1969 Mercury Marquis convertible * 1972 Buick Riviera * 1973 Continental Mark IV * 1978 Glass Top Lincoln Town Car * 1983 Mercedes 300SD * 1986 Dodge RAM 4WD * 1999 Infiniti Q45

Comment

Originally posted by mrhingle View Post
                  does anyone make modern, vintage looking radio that would work in a 62' champ?
                  Have you checked with Studebaker International??? They have several modern custom designs to fit '58 - '66 Studes plus some Avantis & Avanti IIs (see pg. 138 of their current parts catalog for all the details)

Good Luck!!!

Comment

"Can anyone recommend someone who knows what they are doing and can repair a 1964 Studbaker Avanti AM/FM radio"

Go here, WWW.TURNSWITCH.COM speak to Greg. They have 2 of mine right now.

Jim
                    "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
                    their Memorials!

Comment

If you'd like to support a SDC and AOAI member and Turning Wheels advertiser, call Dan Skidmore Phone: 310 398 7431.

He rebuilt my Avanti radio and comes highly recommended by club members.
                      63 Avanti R1 2788
                      1914 Stutz Bearcat
                      (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

That is one of the best ideas ever seen on this forum-EVER. I've got that bookmarked for future reference. Thanks for sharing it!
                        Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
                        Romans 15:13
                        Deuteronomy 31:6
                        Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Working...
                        X