Diagrams???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diagrams???

I have a 1950 2dr Champion and I am in the process of trying a complete restoration. I would like to know if anyone knows where I can find a list(w/ pictures if poss.) with description of all switchs, gauges, knobs, bells, whistles, etc. The car is in pretty good shape but I don't know what a lot of items are.

If you haven't joined the SDC, you should consider that. For the first year dues of $19 you get quite a bit...including the monthly publication with all kinds of tech tips, vendors, parts sources, etc.

If you don't have the shop manual, and the two parts manuals for your car, it will be difficult to do a restoration. They are available in paper form and CD from any number of Studebaker parts vendors.

An owner's manual would also be a big help...especially for IDing the items on the dash. They are available from the same vendors and occasionally on eBay.

Welcome, and good luck on your restoration.

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Comment

If you haven't joined the SDC, you should consider that. For the first year dues of $19 you get quite a bit...including the monthly publication with all kinds of tech tips, vendors, parts sources, etc.

If you don't have the shop manual, and the two parts manuals for your car, it will be difficult to do a restoration. They are available in paper form and CD from any number of Studebaker parts vendors.

An owner's manual would also be a big help...especially for IDing the items on the dash. They are available from the same vendors and occasionally on eBay.

Welcome, and good luck on your restoration.

Dick Steinkamp
      Bellingham, WA

Comment

I don't know about the CD-Rom for that model, but the one for my '64 included the owners manual and accessories manual.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
        1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

I don't know about the CD-Rom for that model, but the one for my '64 included the owners manual and accessories manual.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
          1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Working...
          X