Who wants $100??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants $100??

I bought the small lift from JDP in Arnold, MD. I'm trying to get it to me here in central NY. It will be tough getting the time to go after it, so here's my offer: If someone can pick it up at John's and bring it to Reedsville I could pick it up there, and I will pay them $100!

If you're coming to Reedsville and will be coming from or passing through the general area, this could be your chance to get your gas paid, or at least the lion's share.
    HF's site says overall dimensions: 99-3/4" L x 40" W
    Shipping Weight: 1065 lbs.

Here it is:

Let me know if you can help. It would be much appreciated!
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Morning bump.
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Boy.....that rig sure doesn't look very sturdy. Not sure I would want to work under that thing, even if it came with a $250,000 life insurance policy. stupak

Comment

Originally posted by stupak View Post
        Boy.....that rig sure doesn't look very sturdy. Not sure I would want to work under that thing, even if it came with a $250,000 life insurance policy. stupak
        That's not what it's for. You couldn't access much underneath anyway. I'll use it for things like body work and brakes. I doubt it will ever need to go to maximum height.
        Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Originally posted by stupak View Post
          It's good to 6000 pounds and I've had dozens of cars up on it. The arms support the frame in four locations just like any frame lift and it's rock solid. BTW, it weighs about 1500 pounds.
          s
          JDP Maryland

Comment

Brad Johnson,
            SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
            '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
            '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

I usually used it to buff paint down low, detail frames and brake work.
              JDP Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by JDP View Post
                BTW, it weighs about 1500 pounds.
                Just a note- as stated above, shipping weight is 1065 pounds. Will fit into the bed of a pickup. Still looking for a hauler to Reedsville!
                Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Bob, you may want to post this on the T.T.P. some of those guys do'nt visit here. heck,they'll even have a truck to haul it in!
                  Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Sounds good, what's T.T.P.?
                    Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

SORRY Bob, Studebaker truck talk! ( I always think of it as, truck talk page : my bad! )
                      Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Ahh, got it. I'm on it
                        Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Working...
                        X