54 Commander - Wedding Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 54 Commander - Wedding Photo

Recently restored 54 attends first wedding! Daughter Anna & hubby Johnny insisted on having the Stude in her wedding on October 8th, 2010 in Kenosha WI, overlooking Lake Michigan.

Oran

Nice picture with a 1954 Commander Starlight with hub caps (not wheelcovers) [unusual, but correct]. Speaking of unusual, what's with the bride's shoe with a wedding gown?
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Cute picture, Oran; thanks for the post. (I'll bet the shoe was for comfort, right?)
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Or flat, to not tower over the poor guy!
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Beautiful bride and beautiful car....

Comment

Here is my 1954 Commander also in a Studebaker wedding. The bride is the great great grandaughter of Fred Fish.

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments!

The bride has cowboy boots on - Anna was born in Dallas, and still a cowgirl at heart!

These studebakers sure get a lot of attention!

Oran

Comment

Tried to keep it all original! The interior is all original except for replacemet carpet.

Comment

Great picture!

I will be sending in the professional photos of the wedding and car, to SDC Turning Wheels to see if I can make the cover! It would be a nice surprise!

Oran

Comment

Working...
                  X