X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 Avanti in Portland

Seems like a great deal:

Originally posted by StudeMichael View Post
    Not bad, but the blower needs a rebuild, the interior is rough, there is a hole in the hood and needs paint and chrome. I pondered it for a bit, but still on the fence since it'll take some work just to make it road worthy. I have more pictures if anyone wants to take a shot.
    JDP Maryland

Comment

Talked to the owner last week. He has three of them and is selling one to finance the others.

The serial shows it to be a factory 4-speed car, apparently converted to AT. Everything else matches, engine is matching number for the car. He says it will run but needs complete resto. Says the frame and hog troughs are good, but I have no proof of that.

I think it's worth it for a keeper, but it's over $7K with shipping for me. I decided there's not enough room for me to make a buck.
      Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
      Romans 15:13
      Deuteronomy 31:6
      Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Working...
      X