PDA

View Full Version : pre ebay sale of 55-60 seat belts

JDP
10-18-2010, 04:35 PM
As discussed in the link below, I bought a quantity of the seat belts used by Studebaker as a accessory for 55-60 cars. Although Studebaker mounted them on the door and many cars are pre-drilled, they can be floor mounted. The only difference on the belts I bought are some were sold with the SP logo on the box and have the logo on the belts. I will install the correct, slightly reflective SP decals on the belts. As can be seen in the picture, the belts I bought were in a dry, climate controlled building, and the boxes, webbing and chrome on the brackets is perfect. I have limited quantities of black, gray, Maroon (more red to me) and tan (more brown to me) The last ebay set sold for $280 set and change plus shipping and I paid over $400 to restore a old set I put together.

$200 a set to your door. (USA shipping)

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.com/showthread.php?20124

StudeB
10-18-2010, 04:47 PM
JDP: I would like to buy one set of Karbelts. I prefer black. Alternate choice is gray. Rich G

JDP
10-18-2010, 04:53 PM
JDP: I would like to buy one set of Karbelts. I prefer black. Alternate choice is gray. Rich G

Black is yours, one set of black left now.

JDP
11-03-2010, 01:10 PM
Seat belts are about ready to ship, but I need help sorting out the orders. If you've paid for and reserved a set, tell me by private message or e-mail:

1.color

2 How many sets (two belts in a set)

3. Do you want the new S/P decals installed or do you want to do them yourself in case it will be a while before they are used.

4. address again just in case I have a senior moment sorting out the orders.

I have a few sets left if anyone else wants them. BTW, Bondo's decals are the best I've seen if anyone needs them.