PDA

View Full Version : Looking for busted emblems

Chris_Dresbach
10-14-2010, 08:46 AM
I'm looking for some emblems for my "Lawn Lark" project. My plan is to contact cement a "Lark" and a "VIII" emblem on each side of my hood just for looks, but without drilling in it. The only problem is that would require emblems with broken studs on the back. I don't want to destroy any good ones. I do have chrome paint to repair pitted ones. Does anybody have any emblems with broken studs I could possibly use?

Thanks. :)

Welcome
10-14-2010, 09:48 AM
I'm looking for some emblems for my "Lawn Lark" project. My plan is to contact cement a "Lark" and a "VIII" emblem on each side of my hood just for looks, but without drilling in it. The only problem is that would require emblems with broken studs on the back. I don't want to destroy any good ones. I do have chrome paint to repair pitted ones. Does anybody have any emblems with broken studs I could possibly use?
Thanks. :)

Well, darn it!!!

IF ...only your "Lawn Lark" were a "Studebaker Golden Hawk" wannabe, you could just drive over and I could fix you up with those emblems and enough 2-sided automotive trim tape to attach them ...IF only....;)

PS: Hmmm ...why are you not in school today???:eek:

starliner62
10-14-2010, 10:16 AM
Chris,
Send me your address.

Chris_Dresbach
10-15-2010, 08:48 AM
Well, darn it!!!

IF ...only your "Lawn Lark" were a "Studebaker Golden Hawk" wannabe, you could just drive over and I could fix you up with those emblems and enough 2-sided automotive trim tape to attach them ...IF only....;)

PS: Hmmm ...why are you not in school today???:eek:

Actually I am in school. I take computer class and usually have time to go on the internet before and after class. ;)

Chris_Dresbach
10-15-2010, 08:51 AM
Chris,
Send me your address.

Message sent.