June issue...Classic Trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June issue...Classic Trucks

Mike Kluth's '37 Studebaker coupe express. Good feature article, darn nice truck!...........jimmy

Great article and superb coverage..
    Mike's a fun guy, and his family Stude credentials are immense..
    My bumpers came off of one of Mike's future projects..
    Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by Jimmy Clarke

Mike Kluth's '37 Studebaker coupe express. Good feature article, darn nice truck!...........jimmy

DEEPNHOCK at Gmail.com
    Brooklet, Georgia
    '37 Coupe Express (never ending project)
    '37 Coupe Express Trailer (project)
    '61 Hawk (project)
    http://community.webshots.com/user/deepnhock

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Great article and superb coverage..
      Mike's a fun guy, and his family Stude credentials are immense..
      My bumpers came off of one of Mike's future projects..
      Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by Jimmy Clarke

DEEPNHOCK at Gmail.com
      Brooklet, Georgia
      '37 Coupe Express (never ending project)
      '37 Coupe Express Trailer (project)
      '61 Hawk (project)
      http://community.webshots.com/user/deepnhock

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

The pictures were taken last August after the Waukesha Goodguys Show.
        The pictures were taken from 7:00 PM till 10:00 PM.
        Most of the ones in the magazine were taken after dark with a real long exposure time.
        The ones with the lights on were taken with me laying on the front seat and only turning the lights on for 3 seconds.
        The factory in the back is an old bronze factory that was down the road from my house.
        I also got a plaque at the Goodguys show and a nice ebroidered Jacket from Classic Trucks.
        Grant Peterson the Associate Editor and who took the pictures called me last Tuesday to make sure that I had seen the article.
        He said that he really enjoyed my truck and the hospitality (gave him the total garage tour) along with dinner that night.

Comment

The pictures were taken last August after the Waukesha Goodguys Show.
          The pictures were taken from 7:00 PM till 10:00 PM.
          Most of the ones in the magazine were taken after dark with a real long exposure time.
          The ones with the lights on were taken with me laying on the front seat and only turning the lights on for 3 seconds.
          The factory in the back is an old bronze factory that was down the road from my house.
          I also got a plaque at the Goodguys show and a nice ebroidered Jacket from Classic Trucks.
          Grant Peterson the Associate Editor and who took the pictures called me last Tuesday to make sure that I had seen the article.
          He said that he really enjoyed my truck and the hospitality (gave him the total garage tour) along with dinner that night.

Comment

Working...
          X