'63 Avanti Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '63 Avanti Pics

Does anyone have pics they could post of the drivers fender-well with all of the components mounted, i.e. power window relay, voltage regulator, & circuit breaker for pwr. windows.
    I am helping my pastor rewire his '63 Avanti and need pics of how it should look with everything in its correct place. The car was previously jerry-rigged and had burned wiring & brittle insulation.
    Thanks in advance for the help!

Tim

Originally posted by TMC GTP View Post
    Does anyone have pics they could post of the drivers fender-well with all of the components mounted, i.e. power window relay, voltage regulator, & circuit breaker for pwr. windows.
    I am helping my pastor rewire his '63 Avanti and need pics of how it should look with everything in its correct place. The car was previously jerry-rigged and had burned wiring & brittle insulation.
    Thanks in advance for the help!

Tim
    Here's my old Survivor Avanti. It's a 64, but just ignore the square battery and hood prop. The gold Avanti is my old 63, and you can see the window relay.(The 64's had the relay located under the dash, and there was a Service letter about moving it on 63's)
    Last edited by JDP; 10-12-2010, 09:17 PM.
    JDP Maryland

Comment

Thanks JDP for the pics.
      Tim

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	63engrt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	1663875Click image for larger version

Name:	63eng.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	1663874Here are engine bay pics of my Avanti prior to restoration ...
        sigpic
        John
        63R-2386
        Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

Working...
        X