PDA

View Full Version : HELP-Sone needs value of father's 1930 Studebaker Dictator

rcory
10-12-2010, 03:17 PM
Good afternoon everyone,

My father, Don Cory, passed away a few months ago and I have a large collection of cars to try and get to the the folks who will enjoy them as he did. Could some of you help me with establishing a value for his 1930 Studebaker Dictator. Roof is very good shape, interior/seats need replacement, dash is in very good shape, body is almost perfect but still needs some minor rust taken care of, my dad said it ran good but I have not tried to turn it over, beautiful wooden spoke wheels in very good condition. I am not looking for an exact number, just ballpark. I have plenty of digital pictures if that helps. Of course, if anyone is interesting in purchasing it please email me. 435843594360

Orestudeguy
10-12-2010, 04:10 PM
What area of the country are the cars located in?

jrock
10-12-2010, 05:25 PM
go to nada guides on the net to get a rough idea of what you have. there are about 10 models so you might have to research what you have.

rcory
10-12-2010, 05:47 PM
Cars are in Burlingame California

jclary
10-12-2010, 06:46 PM
It has been a long time dream of mine to have a pre-war Studebaker like that. However, the dream is fading with the color of my hair. My first wish would be for you to keep it and complete your father's tradition and passion for the car. But if that is not your passion or talent, I hope you find a good home for it.:)