We got it so now what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We got it so now what?

kpcoupe decided to sell his Champ that he posted on the forum a while back and my brother and I picked it up today. If you have been following the forum you know that Kevin is in Afghanistan and has just bought a 53 Commander that is being delivered to his house. He wanted the Champ gone and we decided to take a chance. Anyway we are not sure what we will do with this one. We really did not need another project, but here it is.

"In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Well, I suspect Kevin needed the space and everyone knows you can't have too many projects. "Saint Peter don't you call me cuzz I can't go, I owe my soul to the S.I. Store!!!" Glad to see that pickup has a good home.

Regards,
    John Brayton
    John Brayton

Comment

We'll finish welding up the floor pans Kevin started and get some of the little things squared away and play with it for a while. If we like it it will stay and if not we will pass it on. Fortunately, since my brother has been working on a Champ for several years he has a number of extra parts.
      Searcy, Arkansas
      1952 2R pickup

Comment

Some of our members at the meeting yesterday were asking questions about the truck so I added a few more pictures. The interion and bed are still too messy for good pictures.

Worst of the rust. Right cab corner and rocker gone. Left side corner bad. Rocker looks okay, but is really full of filler. On the plus side, the fenders look perfect.
        Searcy, Arkansas
        1952 2R pickup

Comment

Looks to be in good enough shape.

Comment

Working...
          X