PDA

View Full Version : Some More SE Zone Meet photos

bezhawk
10-10-2010, 12:49 PM
I went to the meet yesterday and have posted some photos on my blog.(the 2nd link)
Also updated some pics of the R3 restoration.

StudeDave57
10-11-2010, 05:25 PM
Thanks for posting these pics.
I can now say that I HAVE SEEN EVERYTHING!!!!!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_yTqvORt6GZw/TLHbebFavrI/AAAAAAAABzE/hqtL66pgOgA/s1600/GA+Car+Show+-+58+Packard+Wagon+Rod+2.jpg

And now- you can too!!!! :rolleyes:
Just one question~ did this car really drive out from Cali? :confused:

jlmccuan
10-11-2010, 06:26 PM
When that car came into the show, I could just imagine a couple of surfboards strapped to the roof with their skags mirroring the rear fins, cruising down PCH.

DEEPNHOCK
10-11-2010, 07:18 PM
No 'real' self righteous west coast surfer dude would have ever spent that kind of money on paint:eek:...or wheels:rolleyes:...or tires:cool:..

When that car came into the show, I could just imagine a couple of surfboards strapped to the roof with their skags mirroring the rear fins, cruising down PCH.

Lenny R2
10-12-2010, 11:17 PM
Had a great time at the South East zone meet,good food at the Awards dinner,lots of nice Studebakers.

studeclunker
10-13-2010, 12:35 PM

No 'real' self righteous west coast surfer dude would have ever spent that kind of money on paint:eek:...or wheels:rolleyes:...or tires:cool:..

BET ME!!!;) They may not have the cash for such a car, that doesn't mean the surferboys on the So. Cal. coast wouldn't lust after such a ride when it arrived on the porch! Trust me, if they had the money, these boys would spend it on their ride! However, their general taste runs to woodies and Volkswagon buses. Not to mention the occasional converted school bus.;)

warrlaw1
10-13-2010, 12:59 PM
Nice shots, Avanti, too. You do wonderful work.

DEEPNHOCK
10-13-2010, 02:51 PM
Yer' on man..... It's a bet fer sure....
Like, dude, if I had the coin, it would go into the gas tank for that trip up the coast where the waves are knarly!
You said it, man... Casharoo... That's as rare as the perfect wave...

BET ME!!!;) They may not have the cash for such a car, that doesn't mean the surferboys on the So. Cal. coast wouldn't lust after such a ride when it arrived on the porch! Trust me, if they had the money, these boys would spend it on their ride! However, their general taste runs to woodies and Volkswagon buses. Not to mention the occasional converted school bus.;)

52-fan
10-13-2010, 04:50 PM
BET ME!! However, their general taste runs to woodies and Volkswagon buses. Not to mention the occasional converted school bus.;)

Well, it does look like a bus.