• Show
Clear All

• 58 Packard part needed

Need a temperature gauge for a 58 Packard 4 door sedan. Thank you

Same as 1957?

Comment

Originally posted by StudeMichael View Post
      Same as 1957?
      Yes they are the same. The part # is 6484335.

Chuck Collins has them.
      StudebakerParts.com a company specializing in Studebaker parts for post war Studebakers and Studebaker related items
      Last edited by raoul5788; 10-09-2010, 04:30 PM.
      Chip
      '63 Cruiser
      '57 Packard wagon
      '61 Lark Regal 4 dr wagon
      '50 Commander 4 dr sedan

Comment

I have one is a complete spare dash. Send a message if you want it.

Comment

I can alway count on two great Packardbaker guys to come through. Thanks for the offer StudeMichael. I too have a few spare dashes, but want to go nos with this car. I am not looking forward to this job. Have a feeling the switch-out is going to take a two hours on my back. I will call the guys in AZ this week. Take care and best of luck with your cars.

Chip thought that I would let you know that I picked up two more emblems. One nos 58 and a used 57. The 57 is faded but still would work for some. I sold my 57 wagon this summer along with a 58 hardtop and 57 sedan. Will keep it for something later on down the road. The one you have, has to be the nicest in the country. I have yet to find another one even close to its condition.

Comment

Originally posted by 58PackardWagon View Post
            I can alway count on two great Packardbaker guys to come through. Thanks for the offer StudeMichael. I too have a few spare dashes, but want to go nos with this car. I am not looking forward to this job. Have a feeling the switch-out is going to take a two hours on my back. I will call the guys in AZ this week. Take care and best of luck with your cars.

Chip thought that I would let you know that I picked up two more emblems. One nos 58 and a used 57. The 57 is faded but still would work for some. I sold my 57 wagon this summer along with a 58 hardtop and 57 sedan. Will keep it for something later on down the road. The one you have, has to be the nicest in the country. I have yet to find another one even close to its condition.
            I believe it! I looked for years, literally, before I found the one you had. It was my good fortune to get it.
            Chip
            '63 Cruiser
            '57 Packard wagon
            '61 Lark Regal 4 dr wagon
            '50 Commander 4 dr sedan

Comment

Working...
            X