Looking For Trim Mldgs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Trim Mldgs

Hi Everyone,as a new member of this forum,I just want to say I really enjoy it and all the help that is generated here. It really makes one up here in the Maine woods not feel all alone---- Especially when you hear "You drive a what"?? 58 Packard Hawks are pretty few in these parts,Let alone trying to convince people that this is not a mildly customized Studebaker Hawk--- I am looking for lft/rt fender and door mouldings. Does anyone know of a set? any help would be appreciated,and Thanks Stude Bob-- I amm interested Again thanks every one you all seem Great!! and someday Hopefully we can meet, Frankie/Maine Hawk

I am not sure but James Neinast in York, SC might have what you need. You can contact him at 803-684-0000

Good Luck

Domenic Manera
    1954 Regal Starlight Coupe
    Domenic Manera, Fire Chief
    City of York Fire Department
    York, SC 29745

Comment

I am not sure but James Neinast in York, SC might have what you need. You can contact him at 803-684-0000

Good Luck

Domenic Manera
      Domenic Manera, Fire Chief
      City of York Fire Department
      York, SC 29745

Comment

Frankie,
        Trim pieces are probably the most difficult parts to find. If you can do it, I would suggest that you attend an all-Studebaker meet such as the York meet in early March. If you can attend the South Bend meet this June, there's a reasonable chance that one of the flea market vendors will have what you need. No Guarantees though.
        My wife and I will be travelling to South Bend and I'm looking for a belt line molding for my '59 Lark Hardtop.
        Good luck.
        Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
        Smithtown,NY
        Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Frankie,
          Trim pieces are probably the most difficult parts to find. If you can do it, I would suggest that you attend an all-Studebaker meet such as the York meet in early March. If you can attend the South Bend meet this June, there's a reasonable chance that one of the flea market vendors will have what you need. No Guarantees though.
          My wife and I will be travelling to South Bend and I'm looking for a belt line molding for my '59 Lark Hardtop.
          Good luck.
          Rog

Smithtown,NY
          Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Working...
          X