gold mine in closet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gold mine in closet?

if this is what used clean Studebaker shirts are worth, I may have to sell some next time I need to buy parts! I got a gold mine in that closet! And my wife thought I was nuts for how many I buy at $15 at the meets! Hah!

Eric, for that kind of money, I think you and I should quit our day jobs and go into the T-shirt making business!
    sigpic
    In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

yeah, we could even charge a couple bux more for new ones! Now who wants to buy one?

Comment

How about we offer a 10% discount to forum members? So rather than $59.99 each, it would only be $53.99.
        sigpic
        In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

start taking the orders! maybe 15% off for quantities of 10 or more?

Comment

Brace for some serious competition, Bondo!

Comment

Originally posted by TX Rebel View Post
              Brace for some serious competition, Bondo!
              I just ordered a couple of shirts from Bill. I don't think this is any competition that he has to worry about. <G>

Comment

Originally posted by Milaca View Post
                Eric, for that kind of money, I think you and I should quit our day jobs and go into the T-shirt making business!
                Remember you have to wear them before you sell them so that they become vintage. We evidently are now paying higher prices for "aged" t-shirts.
                Joe Roberts
                '61 R1 Champ
                '65 Cruiser
                Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Hey, They have a 'Make an offer' button.
                  Everybody go an make an offer for $8
                  They'll soon learn that the CASO name means business!
                  HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

My daughter made a quilt from a bunch of them. What do suppose that would be worth? NT
                    Neil Thornton

Comment

Send them to me, and I will personally break them in and make them "vintage". Heck I will even get them dirty while working on a Studebaker!
                      That ought to be worth a couple of bucks in of itself!!!
                      Bez Auto Alchemy
                      573-318-8948
                      http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

Obviously a fishing expedition. They would be happy to sell them at any reasonable price, but they're hoping that some people will come along who don't realize this type of thing is available and make them a high offer. It's just like the person at an all make swap meet who buys a part for big money that he could buy from a vendor for less because he thinks it is rare.
                        "In the heart of Arkansas."
                        Searcy, Arkansas
                        1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
                        1952 2R pickup

Comment

Originally posted by 52-fan View Post
                          Obviously a fishing expedition. They would be happy to sell them at any reasonable price, but they're hoping that some people will come along who don't realize this type of thing is available and make them a high offer. It's just like the person at an all make swap meet who buys a part for big money that he could buy from a vendor for less because he thinks it is rare.
                          so true, in fact, when I was new to Studes I did just that my first international meet. Bought the part I needed the first time I saw it thinking it might not be there when I come back after comparison shopping. Looking back, what a dipstick i was. I is more smarter now!

Comment

Working...
                          X