Sad news about Jim Heiple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad news about Jim Heiple

Jim Heiple, long-time vendor of used Stude parts, died on Thursday, April 19th in Somerset, Pennsylvania. Jim was a member of the Allegheny Region Chapter, SDC, and leaves behind his wife Deb and three children.
    Viewing will be at the Miller Funeral Home
    555 Tayman Ave, Somerset, PA 15501
    (You can Google it for directions.)
    Funeral arrangements are incomplete but viewing will probably be: Saturday 2-4 & 7-9 with his funeral on Sunday afternoon.
    What a shock to all of us who knew Jim. Please keep his family in your prayers.
    John Wherry

Sad...
    John,
    Make sure you post this in the 'Studebaker Passings' forum.
    That's where it needs to be.
    Jeff[V]

quote:Originally posted by JWW

Jim Heiple, long-time vendor of used Stude parts, died on Thursday, April 19th in Somerset, Pennsylvania. Jim was a member of the Allegheny Region Chapter, SDC, and leaves behind his wife Deb and three children.
    Funeral arrangements are incomplete but viewing will probably be: Saturday 2-4 & 7-9 with his funeral on Sunday afternoon.
    John Wherry
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Sad...
      John,
      Make sure you post this in the 'Studebaker Passings' forum.
      That's where it needs to be.
      Jeff[V]

quote:Originally posted by JWW

John Wherry
      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

What happened. I just called Ellen and she is upset. They came to York without the kids after him being in the hospital for two weeks.

Bill

Comment

What happened. I just called Ellen and she is upset. They came to York without the kids after him being in the hospital for two weeks.

Bill

Comment

Ellen here. Just spoke with Jim's wife. You all know the wake information. The funeral is at 3pm on sunday at the Faith Lutherin Church of Sommerset located at 6567 Glades Pike, Sommerset, PA 15501. The Heiple home address is 115 Heiple Road, Sommerset, PA 15501. If anyone wants to make a donation in memorium to Jim please send it to the Church where the funeral will be and they are members of. The family is holding up for now with all the arrangements to be made. Please pass this information on to people and chapters who knew Jim. Thank you....Ellen

Comment

Ellen here. Just spoke with Jim's wife. You all know the wake information. The funeral is at 3pm on sunday at the Faith Lutherin Church of Sommerset located at 6567 Glades Pike, Sommerset, PA 15501. The Heiple home address is 115 Heiple Road, Sommerset, PA 15501. If anyone wants to make a donation in memorium to Jim please send it to the Church where the funeral will be and they are members of. The family is holding up for now with all the arrangements to be made. Please pass this information on to people and chapters who knew Jim. Thank you....Ellen

Comment

Terrible, shocking news [V][V]

Good guy, helped me get a bunch of stuff together for my Lark... had a good time dickering with him on stuff, especially at Reedsville... in the end, he made me a good deal...

He was in the process of getting stuff together for my Provincial...

Just proves what I always say: none of us EVER know hown long we've got! Put everything you've got into the people and things you love and enjoy life like it's your last day... 'cause it just might be!!

God speed, Jim- and God Bless Deb and family.

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Terrible, shocking news [V][V]

Good guy, helped me get a bunch of stuff together for my Lark... had a good time dickering with him on stuff, especially at Reedsville... in the end, he made me a good deal...

He was in the process of getting stuff together for my Provincial...

Just proves what I always say: none of us EVER know hown long we've got! Put everything you've got into the people and things you love and enjoy life like it's your last day... 'cause it just might be!!

God speed, Jim- and God Bless Deb and family.

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                  Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Ellen here again.
                    I have just been informed that a trust fund for Jim's children has been set up as follows: Heiple Children Trust c/o Sommerset Trust Co. P.O.Box 777, Somerset, PA 15501

Ellen G.

Comment

Ellen here again.
                      I have just been informed that a trust fund for Jim's children has been set up as follows: Heiple Children Trust c/o Sommerset Trust Co. P.O.Box 777, Somerset, PA 15501

Ellen G.

Comment

Given Jim's long association with Studebakers,I wonder if it might be appropriate to bring out some Studebakers for Jim's funeral on Sunday.

I don't know about anyone else, but when my time comes, I would like to think that there would be some Studebakers in the funeral procession.

What do you think?

Jim Bradley
                        '64 Daytona HT "Rerun"
                        Jim Bradley
                        Lake Monticello, VA
                        '78 Avanti II
                        sigpic

Comment

Given Jim's long association with Studebakers,I wonder if it might be appropriate to bring out some Studebakers for Jim's funeral on Sunday.

I don't know about anyone else, but when my time comes, I would like to think that there would be some Studebakers in the funeral procession.

What do you think?

Jim Bradley
                          '64 Daytona HT "Rerun"
                          Jim Bradley
                          Lake Monticello, VA
                          '78 Avanti II
                          sigpic

Comment

Had a nice conversation with Jim at York. What a shock.
                            Joe Roberts
                            Joe Roberts
                            '61 R1 Champ
                            '65 Cruiser
                            Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Had a nice conversation with Jim at York. What a shock.
                              Joe Roberts
                              Joe Roberts
                              '61 R1 Champ
                              '65 Cruiser
                              Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Working...
                              X