I know this Packard Hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know this Packard Hawk

I've seen it several times, talked to the owner. He's a good guy who has given this car impeccable care. We've discussed it a few times on the forum. I would say it's a completely legit car, and a strong #2 condition, a half-hour from me:

I saw it a bit over a year ago at a local Kruse auction, where he turned down a low 40s bid. I think he wants mid-30s, but don't hold me to that. It's not that he needs the money, he just wants to get something different.

If anyone's interested, I can look at it closer for you, and help in any way I can. Just let me know.
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Very nice car. Someone put the TT emblem in the incorrect place (the first thing that jumped out at me).

I know that he is fairly new as an eBay seller. He could use some help to get this nice Hawk sold. Why have a reserve and a $30K starting bid? Start at $1K to get people involved/interested and keep whatever reserve he wants. Four pictures are hardly adequate for a $500 car, and woefully inadequate for a $3XK car.

It is a nice car, but personally, I would buy that 1956 Golden Hawk in another topic/thread, first.
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
    X