Studebaker presentation for the Rotary Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker presentation for the Rotary Club

Yesterday I was invited to give a presentation at the Rotary Club meeting in town. I displayed both of my Studebakers and had a half hour to share my passion with the group.

I was well received and well fed. Another opportunity to expose folks to the world of Studebakers. I was surprised when I asked for a show of hands of all the people in the audience that had owned a Studebaker. I would have expected more than three hands out of a group that large and that old.

I followed it up with how many people had close relatives that owned a Studebaker. That gave me the response I was looking for. Only the whipper-snappers kept their hands down.

Jon Stalnaker
    Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Good Job Jon!

I am a Rotarian, its a great organization. Like the SDC it has an aging problem, at least in the US and Canada. In other parts of the world they are growing steadily.

Comment

Good outreach...well done!

Keep showing the flag...
      63 Avanti R1 2788
      1914 Stutz Bearcat
      (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

Originally posted by HookedonStudies View Post
        Good Job Jon!

I am a Rotarian, its a great organization. Like the SDC it has an aging problem, at least in the US and Canada. In other parts of the world they are growing steadily.
        It was nice goint to the Rotary meeting as a guest. I didn't have to worry about getting fined...
        Jon Stalnaker
        Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

I am currently President of our local Rotary Club and we are always looking for program ideas. I will keep that in mind. Great job Jon!
          John
          1950 Champion
          W-3 4 Dr. Sedan
          Holdrege NE

Comment

Working...
          X