FS My 1963 Lark Regal V-8 2 door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS My 1963 Lark Regal V-8 2 door

I've decided to sell my (ok, really it's my cousin's car) 1963 Lark 2 door. The car is a
    V-8 (259) with auto. This is a very solid car, having spent nearly all it's life in Austin, TX. The car has some small holes in the floorboard and trunk everything else seems solid and rust free. The car runs (although the motor may need a rebuild) but the tranny doesn't pull in drive, although reverse works. I have a good working used trans I can throw in with the car. It has a recently installed exhaust system, an aftermarket A/C (not working) and a Dana 44 R/A with 3.54 gears. The car was originally a 6. This car has a lot of potential. The first $1200 takes it. The car is in Tulsa, OK and it has a clear title. Feel free to contact me at irishnra@cox.net If you click my username you can go to my profile and I have an album with some pics of the car.

Joe
    Last edited by irish; 03-08-2011, 12:10 PM.
    sigpic

1962 Daytona
    1964 Cruiser
    And a few others

I've deleted the links and added an album in my profile with some pics.

Joe
    sigpic

1962 Daytona
    1964 Cruiser
    And a few others

Comment

1200.00 is a steal for this car. If I needed another one, or should I say, if she would let me have another one, we would have a deal.

Comment

Nice car. I like the understated trim and the general good condition. The paint has a bit of surface rust, pity that. What do you mean, "doesn't pull in drive,"? Will it engage at all? Can the car be driven or will it have to be towed? Also, when the eight was installed were the brakes upgraded? The six brakes wouldn't be adequate at all with an eight in there. How are the floors? I can see it needs new seat covers. are both the door panels as good as the passenger one?

I have a friend who's interested. However, since I'd be the one doing the work on it, info would be appreciated.
        Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
        K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
        Ron Smith
        Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

I would like to get that and do the trans. and paint it; your price is fair enough. I'd have to about double it to get it here though. Someone in the vicinity should be along to grab it soon!
          Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
          Romans 15:13
          Deuteronomy 31:6
          Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Studeclunker, I sent you a private message.

Joe
            sigpic

1962 Daytona
            1964 Cruiser
            And a few others

Comment

Working...
            X